goAustria May 2018 is an exclusive, intensive 2-week program in Austria for 10 later stage start-ups. Beside many exclusive and tailor-made workshops, we are going to start the program and participate at one of Europe's biggest meeting points for tech founders, innovation executives and investors - the Pioneers'18. Furthermore during this perios GIN's second Corporate Day is taking place. The perfect event to meet as many potential corporate partners as possible through a business speed-dating session.
Further, the goAustria May 2018 program offers selected start-ups:
- An individual start-up mentor: extremely well connected experts to develop your internationalization plan
- Introduction to a network of 300 investors and business angels and the chance to pitch in front of selected ones
- Tailor your business model for the specific needs of the Austrian and European markets and learning from top experts about doing business in Austria and Europe
- Network with investors, corporates and connecting with like-minded Austrian and European start-ups
- Get tailor-made insights on the Austrian and European market
How to apply: process and timelines
- Application: December 11th 2017 until February 25th 2018
- GIN Virtual Info Day: webinar on February 6th 2018 with detailed information to the program
- Get selected: on the March 13th 2018, a jury of national and international experts will select 10 startups
- Get invited on March 13th 2018
- Finalize your application with your own start-up profile (see here for an example)
- Plan your activities for Vienna with your mentor before arriving (one page plan/document to deliver before May 15th 2018)
- Participate in the two week incubation program in Austria (May 22nd - June 6th 2018)
The goAustria program offers you a personal start-up mentor with great experience in the Austrian and European start-up ecosystem. The mentor will support you in validating and adapting your business model and will connect you with relevant stakeholders. Your mentor will create a tailor-made internationalization strategy with you.
See a list of the mentors here.
Feedback from some of the participants from the goAustria programs
- "I like the response from the clinical community and support from the government. Now we have an entry point in the EU, so it made the process faster." Nitesh Jangir, CEO Coeo Labs (goAustria June 2017)
- "It was a really good opportunity for me to get involved myself in the local startup community. I still have good terms with an Austrian IoT startup." Ko Kijima, CEO 16lab inc. (goAustria October 2016)
- "goAustria program is the best way to understand opportunities for international start-ups in Austria. It helped us establish important connections in Vienna" Timur Luguev, CEO Clevapi (goAustria May 2016)
For any further questions contact Annamaria Andres.