Honda put us [VocalZoom] in the centre of the booth,” he said. “And that gave tremendous publicity, and the effect was amazing both for investors and other customers. I think Honda did the right thing here because, at the end of the day, it gave Honda the market validation they need that this technology is interesting, and that it will give them more options.”
Benjamin Zirman of The Commentator: "Thanks to an Israeli startup company that created UPnRIDE, a revolutionary device that allows quadriplegics to stand up and move around almost anywhere, thousands of paralyzed people are about to have their wish come true."
“Every year $14 billion is spent on pesticides for specialty crops, and pest management accounts for 15 to 20 percent of total seasonal expenditures, but it’s like a black hole because they’re operating blind. FieldIn serves as their eyes.”
Over the past couple days there have been a number of reports that Syneron and Apax Partners are negotiating a deal.
Long term R&D sectors
- Medical Devices
- Surgical Equipment
- OR and Surgical Equipment
- Aesthetics Technology
- Water Technology and Cleantech
- Homeland Security
- Electro-Optics and Image Recognition
- Industrial Tools and Processes
- Network Infrastructure
New and hybrid technology sectors
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Business Management
- as a Service (_aaS) technologies
- Technologies that can't yet be classified
- "National Priority Area A" with tax benefits and investment grants (up to 20%)
- Lower housing prices and higher quality of life
- Proximity to the Technion and Haifa University
- Natural laboratory for new and hybrid technologies
- Attracts the seasoned entrepreneurs and technology experts needed for long term R&D
- Nearly $6 billion of exports per year
Availability of funding continues to grow with more and more banks and startup incubators opening in Yokneam.
Contact Tzvi@StartupVillageIsrael.org to add a listing.
- Central but quiet location in the Yokneam Hi-Tech Park
- 180 parking spaces + loading docks
- Appropriate for high-tech companies who need 200 to 7,000 sq/m (2,000-75,000 sq/ft)