The 1.7 kilometer tunnel is part of a new 22-kilometer section slated for opening in late 2018. Once completed, the main artery connecting both Tel-Aviv and Jerusalem with northern Israel will branch out in three directions from Yokneam to Haifa, Northwestern Israel near the border with Lebanon, and Northeastern Israel at the northern bank of the Sea of Galilee.
Note: This is written in Norwegian.
Communitake, FibroLan and Outlocks will exhibit at booth 1E2-01.
Eyal Baror will speak in this conference - Wednesday, May 31 10:40 - Treatments for Alzheimer's and Cognitive Disorders
Panelists: Casey Lynch, CEO, Cortexyme
Mark Gurney, CEO, Tetra Discovery Partners
Eyal Baror, CEO and President, Neuronix
Invasix will exhibit at booth 525.
Long term R&D sectors
- Medical Devices
- Medical Diagnostics
- OR and Surgical Equipment
- Dental Devices and Technologies
- Aesthetics Technology
- Water Technology and Cleantech
- Homeland Security
- Electro-Optics and Image Recognition
- Industrial Tools and Processes
- Network Infrastructure
New and hybrid technology sectors
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Business Management
- as a Service (_aaS) technologies
- Technologies that can't yet be classified
- "National Priority Area A" with tax benefits and investment grants (up to 20%)
- Lower housing prices and higher quality of life
- Proximity to the Technion and Haifa University
- Natural laboratory for new and hybrid technologies
- Attracts the seasoned entrepreneurs and technology experts needed for long term R&D
- Nearly $6 billion of exports per year
Availability of funding continues to grow with more and more banks and startup incubators opening in Yokneam.
Contact Tzvi@StartupVillageIsrael.org to add a listing.
- Central but quiet location in the Yokneam Hi-Tech Park
- 180 parking spaces + loading docks
- Appropriate for high-tech companies who need 200 to 7,000 sq/m (2,000-75,000 sq/ft)
מתאים לחברות הייטק לשטחים בין 200 מ"ר עד 7000 מ"ר
קומת קרקע ייחודית יכולה להתאים לחדרים נקיים
קומת מרתף : 2500 מ"ר חניון מקורה