The project will develop public safety off-network broadband communications using multi-hop WiFi/LTE/D2D communications (ProSE) technology.
- "National Priority Area A" with tax benefits and investment grants (up to 20%)
- Lower housing prices and higher quality of life
- Proximity to the Technion and Haifa University
- Natural laboratory for new and hybrid technologies
- Attracts the seasoned entrepreneurs and technology experts needed for long term R&D
- Nearly $6 billion of exports per year
- Availability of funding continues to grow with more and more banks and startup incubators opening in Yokneam.
Arad Tech will exhibit in booth 2B19.
Lumenis will exhibit in booth 511, Syneron-Candela will exhibit in booth 526 Invasix will exhibit in booth 404.
Invasix will exhibit at booth 229
מתאים לחברות הייטק לשטחים בין 200 מ"ר עד 7000 מ"ר
קומת קרקע ייחודית יכולה להתאים לחדרים נקיים
קומת מרתף : 2500 מ"ר חניון מקורה
No longer available!
- Central but quiet location in the Yokneam Hi-Tech Park
- 180 parking spaces + loading docks
- Appropriate for high-tech companies who need 200 to 7,000 sq/m (2,000-75,000 sq/ft)
Contact Tzvi@StartupVillageIsrael.org to add a listing.
Companies by R&D sector
- Medical Devices
- Medical Diagnostics
- OR and Surgical Equipment
- Dental Devices and Technologies
- Aesthetics Technology
- Water Technology and Cleantech
- Homeland Security
- Electro-Optics and Image Recognition
- Industrial Tools and Processes
- Network Infrastructure
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Business Management
- as a Service (_aaS) technologies
- Technologies that can't yet be classified