The underwriter advising CompuLab in its IPO is Maxim Group. The underwriter will receive a 45-day option to buy additional shares, and will be allocated options for the purchase of shares amounting to 5% of the offering.
- Central but quiet location in the Yokneam Hi-Tech Park
- 180 parking spaces + loading docks
- Appropriate for high-tech companies who need 200 to 7,000 sq/m (2,000-75,000 sq/ft)
Contact Tzvi@StartupVillageIsrael.org to add a listing.
Neuronix will be at Stand B7.
Join Surf Solution at the Israel Pavilion.
CommuniTake and Surf will exhibit at W5.B70
CommuniTake will exhibit in booth 4D04.
Companies by R&D sector
- Medical Devices
- Medical Diagnostics
- OR and Surgical Equipment
- Dental Devices and Technologies
- Aesthetics Technology
- Water Technology and Cleantech
- Homeland Security
- Electro-Optics and Image Recognition
- Industrial Tools and Processes
- Network Infrastructure
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Business Management
- as a Service (_aaS) technologies
- Technologies that can't yet be classified
- "National Priority Area A" with tax benefits and investment grants (up to 20%)
- Lower housing prices and higher quality of life
- Proximity to the Technion and Haifa University
- Natural laboratory for new and hybrid technologies
- Attracts the seasoned entrepreneurs and technology experts needed for long term R&D
- Nearly $6 billion of exports per year
- Availability of funding continues to grow with more and more banks and startup incubators opening in Yokneam.
מתאים לחברות הייטק לשטחים בין 200 מ"ר עד 7000 מ"ר
קומת קרקע ייחודית יכולה להתאים לחדרים נקיים
קומת מרתף : 2500 מ"ר חניון מקורה