New Storage Services provide elastic, pay-as-you-go, block, 8ile and object storage both on- and off-premise
IRVINE, CA – May 3, 2016 – Zadara™ Storage, the provider of enterprise-class storage-as-a-service (STaaS), and WebHouse, Inc. today announced that the award-winning Zadara Cloud platform is now available as part of a new Webhouse Storage-as-a-Service offering.
According to the 451 Research 2016 Storage Outlook, organizations top three storage pain points are:
- dealing with data/capacity growth,
- capacity planning/forecasting; and
- high cost of CapEx storage.
These storage challenges are causing a signiWicant migration from rigid capital expense (CapEx) storage to Wlexible and cost-effective operating expense (OpEx) storage solutions. WebHouse Inc., a leading provider of IT technology solutions, recognized this market shift and has launched a new Storage-as-a-Service practice to support this market need.
WebHouse chose Zadara Storage as its partner for enterprise storage-as-a-service. The new Webhouse Storage-as-a-Service offering provides the scalability, manageability, and economic beneWits customers lack in traditional CapEx storage arrays. WebHouse chose to align with Zadara Storage for a number of key reasons.
- First, the pay-as-you-go OpEx business model provided their customers with tremendous economic and scalability advantages over the traditional CapEx approach.
- Second, they found a critical set of enterprise-grade features that are not typically available in cloud storage offerings.
- Third, they were impressed with the Zadara Cloud Wlexibility. The fact that the storage can be provided in the cloud, onpremise or in a hybrid offering was particularly valuable for their customer base.
- Finally, the Zadara Storage architecture and business model is designed to support service providers. Zadara’s tiered architecture provides easy provisioning, resource isolation and charge-back capabilities, making it a seamless solution for WebHouse Inc. to deploy to their customers.
"Our consultative philosophy of doing business means we are more than just a reseller – we are our client's business partner,” said Dan Kerning, CEO of WebHouse, Inc. “We work closely with each customer to make sure every IT dollar is spent wisely, and that the results exceed expectations. Our new Storage-as-a-Service solutions make it possible for organizations to support their unpredictable storage requirements in a fexible, elastic and cost-effective manner."
“WebHouse is an excellent addition to the Zadara family,” said Bob Sarubbi, vice president of Americas sales and strategic alliances at Zadara Storage. “WebHouse has built their business on creating strong customer relationships through focusing on results. We are excited to align WebHouse and Zadara Storage to bring industry leading storage services to a market that is moving from the rigid world of traditional CapEx storage to the flexible world of OpEx Storage-as-a-Service solutions.”
Click to Tweet: Webhouse Aligns with Zadara Storage to add Enterprise Storage-as-a-Service to their Portfolio – http://bit.ly/ZadaraWebHouse
About Zadara Storage
Zadara Storage offers enterprise storage-as-a-service, delivering high-performance, highly available Wile and block storage. The company’s patented, software-deWined Virtual Private Storage Arrays™ (VPSA™) deliver Wlexible, multi-tenant enterprise SAN and NAS technology for peta-scale primary and secondary storage. With isolated resources, exceptional data security, and management control, VPSAs meet the most stringent Service-Level Agreements (SLAs). Zadara is available both via OPaaS (On-Premise as a Service) and through a wide range of worldwide cloud and colocation providers, including value-added relationships with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Dimension Data, TelecityGroup, CloudSigma, and others.
Visit www.zadarastorage.com, the Zadara Blog, or on LinkedIn and Twitter. Media Contacts (A3 Communications): US: Mary Kae Marinac Phone: 978-685-3136 Email: email@example.com EMEA: Federica Monsone Phone: +44 (0) 1252 875 203 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 2