On August 6, Rewalk Robotics announced its financial results. Among the highlights were an increase of more than 20% in total revenues compared to the same quarter last year. Nasdaq GlobeNewswire reported the following highlights:
- Total revenue was $610,000 compared to $500,000 during the second quarter of 2014.
- Placed 12 ReWalk systems during the second quarter of 2015 compared to 10 systems during the second quarter of 2014.
- Received positive coverage decisions on behalf of ReWalk's customers from two large private commercial insurers for the ReWalk Personal system.
- Increased ReWalk's commercial reimbursement pipeline to 59 fully completed pending insurance claims.
- Received approval for continuing education credit in 22 states for ReWalk's clinician training program from the Federation of State Boards on Physical Therapy.
- Introduced ReWalk Personal 6.0, ReWalk's next generation device that offers the fastest walking speed, most natural gait and most precise fit of any exoskeleton on the market.
- See more at: http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/08/06/758443/10144896/en/ReWalk-Robotics-Reports-Second-Quarter-2015-Financial-Results.html#sthash.aVPQJOc6.dpuf