Syneron-Candela will be at the conference.
The conference is intended for dermatologists, although primary care physicians with a special interest in dermatology are welcome to attend. The course is designed to provide high-level continuing education for dermatologists, keeping them abreast of new and exciting findings in basic science, clinical dermatology and dermatologic therapy. We are fortunate this year to have an outstanding group of lecturers speaking on a wide range of clinical applications.
1. Employ new topical and systemic treatments in dermatitis. Investigate several new and highly novel therapies which will allow for more targeted therapies.
2. Practice up‐to‐date diagnosis and management of acne rosacea.
3. Enhance your diagnosis and management of vulvar diseases.
4. Improve your management of patients with HIV and HIV‐related dermatoses. HIV dermatology in the era of HAART.
5. Learn the challenges that face telemedicine and tips to streamline.
6. Employ novel treatment approaches in the management of cutaneous disease.
7. Implement the latest changes and updates in photoprotection.
8. Recognize and manage the systemic manifestations of cutaneous diseases. The opposite of the typical lecture.
9. Be literature literate. Update yourself on the greatest articles of 2017.