About the conference:
Nasdaq has a range of programs and services to raise investor interest and provide a forum to engage international investors with you. Our International Investor Conferences are the largest U.S. equities institutional investor programs in Europe, by number of participants, total market cap of presenting companies and caliber of investors attending from across the globe.
Through both group presentations and one-on-one meetings, your CEO or CFO are provided with the time and setting needed to showcase your company’s industry, market characteristics and growth opportunities. Full investor profiles are provided for each of the investors with which you meet.
International Investor Program Stats:
- NASDAQ OMX International Investor Programs provide a neutral platform to present your company’s story to Europe’s top institutional investors.
- NASDAQ OMX targets 100% of the market (buy- and sell-side), prioritizing one-on-ones with investors that are the best fit for issuers.
- NASDAQ OMX invites the largest and most relevant fundmanagers, determined by scale of assets under management, existing shareholdings and specialization in relevant industries.
- NASDAQ OMX examines the public ownership of companies to ensure all owners are contacted.
- Over the years, every influential European institution has attended an event, with up to 700 one-on-one meetings scheduled per event.
- NASDAQ OMX International Investor Programs attract a diverse group of companies spanning all sectors. Companies that have attended NASDAQ OMX International Investor Programs include: Microsoft, Google, Starbucks, Urban Outfitters, Celgene, Teva, Gilead, Apollo Group, and many more.