The IEEE-SA Ethernet & IP @ Automotive Technology Day (E&IP@ATD) is the premier venue for OEMs, suppliers, semiconductor vendors and tool providers to discuss and learn about the evolution of Ethernet standards, technologies and applications in the automotive environment.
The IEEE-SA Ethernet & IP @ Automotive Technology Day is open to anyone interested in next generation automotive communication technologies, as well as those currently involved in related standardization and interoperability activities.
The theme for 2016 is:
Automotive Ethernet: Switching between early investigations and extended Ethernet architectures
View the draft program. Presentations will provide insights into developments, trends and solutions in the following topics:
- Applicable use cases of Ethernet for automotive
- Role of Ethernet in future electrical/electronic architecture
- Reliability and quality of Ethernet communication
- Ethernet for volume production cars
- Cyber security for Ethernet
Additionally, a special session is being planned on use cases, feasibility and timeline of new speed grades for the automotive Ethernet PHY family.