Norav Medical will exhibit at Booth #4086 at the World Congress of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Health (WCC 2016).
The World Congress of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Health (WCC) 2016 is the official congress of the World Heart Federation and is held every two years. It is an international stage for the latest developments in science and public policy in the field of cardiovascular health. It strives to spread the message that through individual, community and patientcare interventions, the growing global epidemic of cardiovascular disease, especially in developing countries, can be prevented.
WCC 2016 is accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC) for 16 hours of External CME credits and the Mexican Council of Cardiology provides 6 CME to Mexican practitioners.
- Global health / Political advocacy: led by Pekka Puska (Finland)
- Latin American Cardiology (with simultaneus interpretation into Spanish): led by Marcia Barbosa (Brazil)
- Coronary artery disease: led by Pedro Moreno (Colombia/USA) and Hector Garcia (Mexico/Netherlands)
- Arrhythmias: led by Carlos Morillo (Colombia/Canada)
- Imaging and technology: led by Mouaz Al-Mallah (Saudi Arabia/USA)
- Heart failure: led by Karen Sliwa (South Africa)
- Preventive cardiology: led by David Wood (UK)
- Other cardiac diseases including Rheumatic Fever and Chagas’ disease: led by Liesl Zühlke (South Africa)
- Epidemiology / Public health / Health systems: led by Martin McKee (UK)
- World Heart Federation Roadmaps for reducing Cardiovascular Disease
- Integrated heart health around the world
- Pre-congress sessions
- Member sessions