Yokneam is located at the junction of the country’s major highways that connect all of Israel with both Tel-Aviv and Jerusalem. The Yokneam train station (only five minutes from the high tech parks) is located at the center of the train line between Haifa and the Jordanian border.
Two major universities (Technion and University of Haifa) and the Neve Ya'ar agricultural research institute are all within a 20 minute radius.
Why Locate in Yokneam?
- "National Priority Area A" with tax benefits and investment grants (up to 20%)
- Lower housing prices and higher quality of life
- Proximity to the Technion and Haifa University
- Natural laboratory for new and hybrid technologies
- Attracts the seasoned entrepreneurs and technology experts needed for long term R&D
- Nearly $6 billion of exports per year
- Availability of funding continues to grow with more and more banks and startup incubators opening in Yokneam.