2008-2015 - Architect - promon engineering - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Managed project drawings compliance specialties and quantities spreadsheets for Rio de Janeiro’s subway lines and stations (Metro Rio) and light rail vehicle (VLT-Rio).
- Designed administrative areas, urban planning, landscaping, electrical substations, buildings (offices, locker rooms, living areas, warehouses, refectories) and 3D models for onshore oil, gas and coal company (Petrobras), steel mill companies (Vale, CSN, Largo) and agricultural storage and logistics outflow (Nova Agri).
- Created graphic presentations for LLX, Supervia and Metro Rio.
2007-2008 - Architect - Oswaldo Cruz Foundation (Fiocruz) - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Worked at department of projects of Fiocruz's administration (a federal institution of science and technology in health) developing executive projects, graphic presentations and 3D models.
2006-2007 - Architect - Ivan Rezende’s Architecture Office - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Developed projects and drawings of Interior Architecture for several clients.
2004-2005 - Architect Trainee- Campinas City Hall - Campinas, Brazil
Designed architectural solutions for Campinas City Hall’s workspaces, working in the Administration Department of the Physical Space Advisory Sector.
2011-2013 - MBA in Strategic Design - Infnet Institute, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
2006-2008 - Tech Graduation in Graphic Design - Estácio de Sá University, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
1999-2005 - BA in Architecture and Urbanism - State University of Campinas (UNICAMP), Brazil
Hebrew– Intermediary / English – Advanced / Portuguese – Native / Spanish – Basic / Italian – Basic
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Corel Draw, 3D Studio, SketchUp
One month experience following a public theater restoration in Camaiore, Italy – 2002
One year experience at Yemin Orde High School (Yud Beit Level) in Haifa, Israel - 1998
Phone: (058) 6677904 / E-mail: email@example.com