Ramon Chips is looking for a Technical Writer to help produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of the company's hardware and software products.
- Rewrite and revise technical information, including installation, operation and maintenance instructions, and other types of technical content such as technical notes and release notes
- Produce high-quality, easy-to-understand documentation that meets applicable standards
- Working experience in software documentation and board documentation; hardware/chip background is useful
- Work samples and references will be required at interview
If you're interested please contact Lydia@ramon-chips.com.
S/W team member requirements
Ramon-Chips is looking an experienced system SW engineer to join our team and develop Software for our many-core system.
- B.Sc. in Electronics / Software engineering
- 5 years or more of relevant experience
- Experienced with real-time embedded systems
- Deep understanding of cross-compilation compiler tool chain
- Excellent in English communication and documentation
- Parallel processing experience (multi-core/many-core) - advantage
- Experienced with designing DSP algorithms in S/W - advantage
- Simulator development - advantage
- Experience with embedded S/W stack for communication or storage - advantage
Position location Hi-Tech Park - Yokneam Ilit
Please send relevant CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org