Zadara Storage is looking for a talented and highly motivated Senior QA Engineer to join our top notch global engineering team to build and deliver an innovative high-performance scale-out elastic Cloud Block, File and Object Enterprise-storage-as-a-Service.
Zadara’s VPSA™ Storage Array, already deployed at many cloud providers, combines the privacy, control and consistent performance of on-premise Enterprise storage systems with Cloud economics, flexibility and ease of use.
- Work as a member of the QA team – design, write and perform manual and automated tests
- Own features of the product and perform all aspects of the QA process on those features.
- Deployment of new features and services into production
- Build domain expertise in cloud storage and services and apply expertise to design new product features.
- Adhere to agile techniques of development and testing. Utilize iterative Agile software development lifecycle
- Collaborate closely with the development and support teams
- Deploy and manage test and development cloud environments.
- Continually define and refine the QA process
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Quality Engineering
- Deep understanding of QA processes and methodologies
- Proven experience in Linux administration
- Proven experience in building, testing or administering IT products
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in testing software in a cross-platform environment (Windows, Linux, VMware, Xen)
- Scripting experience, preferably in Bash \ Python. – Advantage
- Experience / familiarity with public cloud services and\or OpenStack – advantage.
- High motivation to work in dynamic and innovative startup company.
- Ability and willingness to independently learn new technologies
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent