Youdim Pharmaceuticals is looking for an expert in pre-clinical pharmacology and R&D for drug device development in the CNS (Parkinson) field.
- Planning and managing pre-clinical studies, including regulatory approval submissions/interactions process, efficient trial design.
- Managing external contractors and budget. Work with internal and external resources
- Support scientific discussions, communications and publications (self and third party).
- Analysis of the testing data, writing scientific protocols, reports and SOP’s.
- Design and implement pharmacology strategy and studies (in vitro & in vivo) for drug candidates in development.
- Leading a R&D project from concept and feasibility stages up to CE/FDA approval.
- Experience: 5+ years (experience in startup companies is a bonus)
- Academic Level: Master / Ph.D. / Post Doc
- Strong Scientific background, Knowledge of disease biology and molecular targets in CNS disorders.
- Expert knowledge of in vivo pharmacological models "hands on" experience in set up and conduct of test systems
- Strong interpersonal and management skills and ability to work well with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Hebrew and English)
- Industry experience, R&D focus areas- highly desired
- Development of Pharmaceutical products - an advantage
- An ability to understand sophisticated Drug Device administration, medical systems and the challenges of transitioning medical systems from early generations into robust commercially attractive generations
- Full-time position
Please send your CV to email@example.com