We are hiring our first employee(!) and looking for a strong and versatile developer to lead the software side of our product, which includes real-time control over sensors and hardware, data processing and analysis.
The developer will be a key player in the effort of transitioning the device from POC to a commercial, clinically validated product.
This is a challenging endeavor consisting of the development of a medical product where accuracy and performance are critical, integrating real time, low workload monitoring solution into the ICU. Providing a substantial clinical value improving the treatment of critically-ill patients.
We are seeking an electronic/software engineer for a full time position in Yokneam.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (must):
- University degree in software or electronic engineering, additional degree in Life Sciences - plus.
- Several years of R&D experience (under ISO13485).
- Experience with real-time system programming.
- Great teamwork and communication skills.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS in all product lifecycle (optional):
- Product characterization.
- Signal processing.
- Software design.
- Integration and control of mechanical components.
- Design control and product management.
- Documentation using ISO13485.
- Lab testing and clinical trials.
Reporting to the CEO.
The position is for both men and women.
To apply or for more details: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org