Diagnostic company in Yokneam is seeking a Chief Technical Officer for the development and commercialization of in vitro diagnostic products. This role will be ideal for an experienced hands-on Molecular Diagnostics Product Developer/ Project Manager who drives off exceeding high expectations/ and who has the determination to successfully deliver products.
Job Description and Skills
- Expert in Molecular Diagnostics with an emphasis on RT-qPCR.
- Experience in product development and validation.
- Ability to bring structure and clarity to the development process.
- Development of specifications, validations, regulatory requirements, etc.
- Development of SOPs.
- Statistical analysis and creation of biomarker classifiers.
- Capable of being the technical voice of the company with investors, medical companies, partners/suppliers, regulatory bodies.
- Working on potential technology developments and how to phase these into a product development roadmap.
- Working on Innovative technology.
- Hands-on laboratory work.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Diagnostics.
- Proven experience of delivering a Product to the medical marketplace.
- Experience of taking a product through the Clinical Trials process.
- Understand/have experience of working with manufacturing/suppliers to deliver a high quality product.
- Problem solving methodologies and optimize performance.
- Ability to deliver Projects on time and in budget.
- Management of IP portfolio.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org