Location: Based in Yokneam, Israel
Reports to: Global Program Manager
Department: Product Line Management
The Project Manager is responsible for successful delivery of all assigned MRV programs and projects. Programs and projects can include the development of new technologies, products and/or features on the MRV roadmap, special projects as determined by the Executive Management Team (EMT) and/or projects to drive change and improvement through the implementation of the LEAN / Continuous Improvement transformation and sustainment throughout the organization. The Manager of Project Management will give special attention to the interfaces between the Sales, PLM, R&D, Production Engineering, and Operations organizations to assure the smooth interworking of these groups.
• Lead limited scope projects and/or large program work streams largely independently with input from leadership – being able to identify and refine the opportunity, structure the work streams, analysis, resources, and timeline.
• Leads and drives lean transformation and change initiatives to create and sustain world-class operations.
• Implements continuous improvement activities in all major lean disciplines and in alignment with strategic initiatives and objectives.
• Efficiently manage MRV resources within timeframes while ensuring changing needs of engagement are being addressed and buy-in /sustainability.
• Monitors existing and new R&D and administrative processes for improvement opportunities in quality, delivery, and cost through lean problem solving methodology.
• Tracks, measures, and reports progress on improvements using standard, established Key Performance Indicators.
• Develops and manages multiple processes, long and short-term, sustainable, LEAN-related visual action plans as well as key projects implemented.
• Facilitates and/or conducts LEAN training programs, Kaizen events, and other LEAN initiatives. Assesses, coaches, and provides constructive feedback to teams to strengthen lean competencies within the company.
• Own, use, and maintain PLM’s web-based tools (SharePoint) for communication with the customer-facing organization. S/he will be pro-active in that communication and will publish project updates (appropriately condensed for the sales team) at least weekly.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Functional understanding of business concepts: market, financial, operational, and organizational.
• Proven project management experience
• Creative problem-solving skills; strategic, insightful thinking, client-focused perspective, ability to prioritize & meet multiple deadlines in compressed timeframe situations with attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate and work effectively cross-functionally and at all levels and geographies; advanced proficiency in MS PowerPoint.
• Functions with a high degree of autonomy while maintaining a collaborative approach
• Demonstrated high intellectual horsepower
• Drives collaboration
• Demonstrates initiative
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in business, engineering, economics, or a similar quantitative field.
• PMP Certification, Intermediate/Advanced Lean/Six Sigma Certification a plus.
• Minimum of five years Project management experience in one or more of the following growth & operations improvement topics: growth strategy, strategic planning, market & competitive assessment, sales & marketing effectiveness, pricing, post-merger integration, operations strategy, cost reduction, supply chain optimization, product/asset life cycle management, and KPIs