We are looking for a talented, SP Engineer for a full time position, with a passion for learning about cutting edge technologies to join our multi-disciplinary team.
- Develop Noise Reduction algorithms for single and multi-array microphones
- Support the software (real time) team with algorithm implementation
- Support the ASR software modification and integration.
- DSP Engineer. /Algorithm expert – 3+ years of experience
- Wide knowledge in signal processing- Must
- Experience in all algorithm development stages: MATLAB/ C /C++.
- Experience in code optimization and verification
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer science
- Knowledge/experience in Noise Reduction and Speech Recognition – advantage
- MSc or PhD an advantage
- C fixed point an advantage
- Develop algorithms for Optical Sensor Signals
- Hands on
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment.
- Fast & self-learning ability.
- A team player who can also work independently.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent reading & writing skills in English
We are seeking for a skillful, independent, “can do” person with auto deductive capabilities.
Bring your expertise and experience to help develop the future, because
AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN HERE!
If you have a passion for innovation and looking for a dynamic and rewarding career, email to our HR recruiter email@example.com