- Over 3 years of proven managerial experience including building, leading and motivating a team of at least 5 employees in manufacturing, preferably in Electronics.
- Experience in building work plans and production indices.
- Strong technical background and high technical capabilities
- Familiarity with ERP information systems - preferably Priority.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a dynamic environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Electronic Engineer/Practical Engineer or Industrial Engineer
- Good command of English
- Familiarity with MS Office products
If you meet these qualifications, please submit your CV via e-mail.