Product Expert/Support Engineer
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Provide enterprise level support to our customers and prospects via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required
• Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
• Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
• Delivering training in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking) or online (e.g. eLearning and webinar) settings;
• Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
• Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
• Prepare accurate and timely reports
• Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
• Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of new functionality to ensure finished product prior to implementation in live customer environment
• Design and develop simple BI reports
• BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
• Proven working experience in enterprise technical support
• Strong SQL background
• Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, utilities and scripting
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent client-facing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be highly detail oriented yet a strong business understanding
• Work with minimal supervision ,self-motivated and able to define, plan and implement long-term goals, tasks and projects
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with multiple interfaces
IT WILL ALSO BE NICE IF YOU:
• Experience with BI tools (e.g. QuickView, Tableau Software, SAS)
• Knowledge in ETL process performance tuning , Data QA and DWH automated testing
• Experience using cloud environment/ AWS
• QA experience
This position is a full time position
Required Experience: 2-6 years
Locations: Yokneam Business Park
Regional Sales Executive - Europe
• Identify and qualify of new opportunities and acquire new customers and increase footprint and spend with existing customers
• Bring solid sales, leadership, energy, and creativity to expand our global presence.
• Develop the territory to ensure growth by building and leveraging a network of executive relationships with key customers and partners.
• Simultaneously manage a substantial number of accounts, supporting sales partners, and carry responsibility for meeting revenue quotas for the region.
• Maintain and document accurate, timely forecasts of opportunities, providing appropriate updates to executive management.
• Directly interact with customers and prospects to position the value of CiValue's solutions and services by developing ROI analysis, business cases and references
• Become familiar with the territory’s market segments and customer needs.
• Develop deep knowledge of the technical aspects and value propositions of our products and services.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• At least 7 years in sales in the high tech industry in the international market, with a proven, successful track record of generating revenue and closing business with large enterprises.
• Excellent skills in written and spoken English
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Background in the BI/ CRM/ Marketing Automation fields.
• Focused and well-organized .
• Hands on with managerial abilities.
• Ability to demonstrate core traits of ambition, resilience in the face of adversity, genuine curiosity about customer’s business needs and analytical abilities to custom tailor solutions.
• Documented success converting leads into sales revenue
• Understanding of the business drivers and buying process in enterprise customers.
• Cooperating with partners to deliver solutions to customer needs.
• Experience in sales to RETAIL customers
• Experience in sales to the European market
• Fluency in one of the European languages (except for English)
• Relevant bachelor’s degree