Contact Info for both positions: email@example.com
Director of Business Development
Part of the core business/marketing team of the company, reporting to the CEO. The company develops a revolutionary electro-optical system, producing a unique 3D display and interface solution applicable to multiple applications. The position requires leadership of business development efforts in various global market segments, medical and non-medical, from analysis to full execution.
- Generate and lead various business opportunities in the field of 3D interactive holography
- Map, explore, prioritize and execute programs and collaborations with partners in multiple industries/geographies
- Participate in and support major long term strategic efforts
- Work closely with the company management on business-driven efforts, including ongoing competitive analysis
- At least 3 years of proven experience in a business development or business consulting position
- At least 3 years of experience in technology-oriented companies
- Ability to analyze new markets and segments, as well as to understand market dynamics in various fields
- Proven business creativity, capable of closing deals
- Representative, with experience in generating leads, initiating actions and presenting to senior managers
- Ability to drive/assist sales generation in complex sales processes
- Ability to understand complex multi-disciplinary and state of the art technologies
- Profound analytical capabilities, efficient and fast thinker
- Very good inter-personal skills
- Proficient English
- Ability to travel abroad as required from time to time
- Experience in a medical company – big advantage
- Familiarization with medical imaging, 3D displays or user-interface (UI/UX) technologies – big advantage
- Knowledge/experience with execution of government programs (OCS, BIRD, EU 20/20, etc.)
- Technical/engineering degree + MBA, preferably international MBA
- Business consulting in a major consulting firm
- Capability of analyzing financial reports and understanding of public markets dynamics
Part of the core R&D team which develops a unique 3D Display and Interface solution, initially for 3D Medical Imaging applications. The position includes the design, implementation and support of revolutionary 3D visualization and interaction capabilities within “floating in the air” 3D volumetric images.
- Take an active role in designing and implementing the software of the commercial products.
- Design and implement revolutionary 3D interactions.
- Design and implement revolutionary 3D visualization capabilities.
- Develop unique 3D Medical applications.
- Take an active role in developing a complex multi-disciplinary system using state of the art technologies.
- Sc. in Computer science, Electronics, Mathematics, other with strong Software orientation.
- At least 3 years of extensive work in C++/ C# as a SW developer.
- 3D sensors/Depth cameras experience.
- Open GL experience.
- Multi-threaded applications and multi-processes system approach.
- System orientation.
- Team player with capabilities to independently lead tasks.
- Analytic, efficient and fast thinker.
- Graduate of a leading academic institute.
- Experience in GPGPU (CUDA, OpenCL, other).
- Experience in Medical Imaging.
- Experience in UX.
- Linux experience–an advantage.
- Python / Java / Qt -an advantage.
- Matlab / Octave –an advantage