We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our sales development organization as an Inside Sales Representative at our corporate headquarters in Irvine, CA. You will gain experience interacting with prospects and clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geography. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Zadara Storage offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell Storage-as-a-Service (STaaS) in the Cloud / Hybrid / On Premise within the 35 billion dollar marketplace.
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding Zadara Storage.
- Utilize outbound sales efforts (outbound telesales and email) to turn incoming leads into opportunities and new customers.
- Monitor and engage visitors on website with online chat feature.
- Daily prospecting using defined opportunity identification techniques.
- Partner with our experienced Technical and Senior leadership mentors to help fill your pipeline and develop your skills.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Zadara Storage technology.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to contact prospects and customers, track ongoing activity and report weekly status to management team.
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business.
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience.
- Solid Base Salary + Commission, Stock Grants, 3 Weeks Vacation plus Holidays, Medical/Dental coverage, & more.
- Come join one the fastest growing start-ups and take your career to the highest levels.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
- 1-2 Years of corporate inside sales experience, outside of undergraduate graduation (Software sales is a plus)
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Prior inside sales experience
- SF.com experience and certifications
- Experience being held to metrics a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effective
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude – a “hunter” attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Base PaySalary DOE
Other PayUncapped Commission
EducationUndergraduate Degree, preferred
Experience2+ years – Inside Sales
IndustryComputer Data Storage, Cloud Storage