Regional Sales Executive - Europe
• Identify and qualify of new opportunities and acquire new customers and increase footprint and spend with existing customers
• Bring solid sales, leadership, energy, and creativity to expand our global presence.
• Develop the territory to ensure growth by building and leveraging a network of executive relationships with key customers and partners.
• Simultaneously manage a substantial number of accounts, supporting sales partners, and carry responsibility for meeting revenue quotas for the region.
• Maintain and document accurate, timely forecasts of opportunities, providing appropriate updates to executive management.
• Directly interact with customers and prospects to position the value of CiValue's solutions and services by developing ROI analysis, business cases and references
• Become familiar with the territory’s market segments and customer needs.
• Develop deep knowledge of the technical aspects and value propositions of our products and services.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• At least 7 years in sales in the high tech industry in the international market, with a proven, successful track record of generating revenue and closing business with large enterprises.
• Excellent skills in written and spoken English
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Background in the BI/ CRM/ Marketing Automation fields.
• Focused and well-organized .
• Hands on with managerial abilities.
• Ability to demonstrate core traits of ambition, resilience in the face of adversity, genuine curiosity about customer’s business needs and analytical abilities to custom tailor solutions.
• Documented success converting leads into sales revenue
• Understanding of the business drivers and buying process in enterprise customers.
• Cooperating with partners to deliver solutions to customer needs.
• Experience in sales to RETAIL customers
• Experience in sales to the European market
• Fluency in one of the European languages (except for English)
• Relevant bachelor’s degree